1. Motor overheating :a. Three-phase power supply lacks phase b. motor connection is incorrect c. motor card dies d. Frequency conversion control, the motor runs in low frequency environment for a long time. (recommended low frequency is limited to 20Hz). Low temperature environment is required to replace low temperature lubricating oil.
Flow 2. PLS: a. motor does not turn b. motor and pump coupling release c. import pipeline without material or jam d. e. one-way valve at the inlet and outlet of the jam check valve installed at the inlet and outlet of the direction is not correct f. pump head exhaust not thoroughly
3. The pump is accompanied by running noise: a. The oil filling position is incorrect b. bearing wear c. worm gear, worm gear meshing tooth gap is too large.
4. The pump body has the impact noise: a. The reverse impact is generated during the process of the stroke transformation, which is normal. B. The pressure lubrication system in the drive box is too high, and the pressure relief valve is adjusted.
5. No change in regulation flow: a. Stroke adjustment screw locking screw is off.
The pump outlet flow is not sufficient: a. The stroke setting is not allowed. The inlet line NPSH does not meet the requirements of c.
7. The oil level in the pump rises, and the hydraulic oil emulsifies: a. The diaphragm is ruptured.
1. The lubricant needs to be replaced after the initial operation of 250 hours. Replace the lubricant every 2,500 hours or six months.
2. Check the one-way check valve every six months and decide whether to replace it according to the actual usage.
3. When the ambient temperature is lower than 100C, winter oil should be replaced (Mobil626, etc.).